We are excited to announce that our laundry strips have been shortlisted by The Grocer for the New Product and Packaging Awards.
Known as "the bible of the grocery industry", The Grocer event celebrates the latest and greatest innovations that have hit the UK supermarket shelves in the past 18 months. And for the first time, the awards are also championing packaging design innovation.
“Packaging has always been fundamental to the success of FMCG brands and NPD in grocery. The new awards strand dedicated to the packaging would “help to highlight and champion key developments from a form, function and sustainability perspective.” - said Adam Leyland.
As a team, we have worked very hard to make sure our packaging and design reflect the quality of the product inside. Our innovative eco-detergent strips are a completely new way of doing laundry in 2023. This new format of eco laundry detergent gives us an alternative option to liquids, laundry powders, and detergent tabs.
ZERO WASTE. ZERO MESS. 100% CLEAN LAUNDRY.
Switching to laundry strips means a new eco-friendly, smart and easy way to wash clothes. Here are some of the benefits that come with this new, innovative product:
- Non-bio detergent with no nasties
- Effective and concentrated detergent formulations
- Naturally fragranced with beautiful scents
- Easy to use with a pre-measured format
- Lightweight, compact and easy to store
- 80% less packaging than supermarket bulk detergents
- Cruelty-free, not tested on animals and vegan-friendly
- The most environmentally friendly detergent in the UK
- Biodegradable strips & recyclable packaging
Our washing detergent strips come in two sizes: 32 and 64 loads, and three fragrances: relaxing, energising and fragrance-free for those with sensitive skin looking for an unscented detergent.
We are excited to see how our laundry sheets transform the UK laundry landscape in the coming years. Follow our mission to see how we reduce textile waste through innovative, creative laundry care products that prolong the life of items and our planet.